We work alongside the foremost law firms in criminal law proceedings. To each case, we assign a team that follows the entire proceedings right up to when we deliver our final report.
Our investigative fieldwork in criminal proceedings includes preliminary defensive investigations, pursuant to Act no. 397 of 7 December, 2000 and to the provisions of the Criminal Proceedings Code on preliminary inquiries, preliminary hearings and defensive investigations.
When it comes to criminal investigations, our expertise includes:
• preventive investigative probes, as explained in art. 391/nonies of the Criminal Proceedings Code.
• finding evidence in favor of the defendant, supported by reliable witnesses, alibi checks, telephone records and other data.
• physical inspections and technical sweeps as provided in art. 391/sexies of the Criminal Proceedings Code.
We also collect statements and information, as provided in 391/bis of the Criminal Proceedings Code.
• defensive investigations pursuant to Act 397/2000
• alibi verification
• locating any witnesses and/or favorable evidence
• appraisals and surveys